Friday, October 30, 2009

This is Halloween!

Why is no one enthusiastic about Halloween this year? At work no one wanted to decorate because "there's no way we'll win the decorating contest." Who cares? Have fun! Why do people feel they can't have fun at work? No one was excited to dress up, but I don't work tomorrow so I don't know if people will or not. And everyone voted to keep the kids at home instead have them trick or treat at work because if the kids come they'll get us sick. Who decided to kill Halloween?

Though my Stake Halloween party doesn't sound incredibly exciting, I am going just because it is the only activity I have to dress up for and I can't not dress up this year. That would be ridiculous.

I decided to just do a simple cheap costume and it has turned out to be amazing. I am excited. Queen Bavmorda from Willow. I have the ripped up sheets for the mummy outfit beneath, the black robes, the white nun cap, I've made a crown out of burnt tinfoil, and tomorrow I'm going to buy a doll, wrap it in cloth and a belt so I can walk around exiling it's soul into oblivion. I am so happy.

1 comment:

  1. You scare me a little. But, I applaud your Halloween enthusiasm. I will be boring this year and not dress up. But, my baby will be a pumpkin so it is almost like dressing up myself. I am going to stay home and pass out candy. I really am getting old. You should enjoy your stake party and all its youthfulness.

    ReplyDelete