Thursday, October 22, 2009

Blog, Vomiting Frog, Blog

Quite simple really. Certainly not an unfortunate nickname. But a stress ball squeezed to bursting, an ooze of yellow mucus sludging across the already disgusting surface of my desk. Delighted, and of a generous nature, I decided to share my new diversion . . . over the side of my cubicle wall, dangling yellow goo into Jayme's pencil basket. Once the vomiting frog was desiccated thoroughly and his innards ripped out, we made him swallow Priscilla. There he still stands, maw a permanent gulp of cat whiskers, frog stomach lining cocooning the rest of the freaky feline. Every day he watches over me from his perch on the cubicle wall, inwardly snickering at the people who pass by. Their dropped chins showing that no one has a clue about what goes on in my head. Who dares to be weird at work?

No comments:

Post a Comment