Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sporatic at best. That is my motto.

Remember when I posted last month and said I would be better at posting that month? Yeah, that didn't happen. I was also going to catch everyone up with my life and that didn't happen either. I have decided that I am terrible at blogging. But that's okay, I guess. It's not like I am writing loads in my life right now.

Since I can't possible write about everything that was missed just know that I finished my 90,000 word novel and turned that in and we are currently reading each student's novel in class so hopefully I will get a lot of feedback. I also finished and turned in my 4 final papers for last term's classes. Someday I might even get a grade and feedback on each of those.

I am currently taking two classes on writing fantasy and science fiction, novels and short stories. Speaking of short stories, one we had to read was called "The Care and Feeding of Your Killer Baby Unicorn." The world is like Buffy but with unicorns. Awesome.

Other things of note. I am learning how to play cribbage. I eat British food. I travel in to uni and to church on a train and it takes 1 and 1/2 to 2 hours of travel time each way. But I have discovered that I can read on trains! So helpful. In the past I haven't been able to read in cars or on planes so I didn't expect to be able to do so on a train. Thankfully I don't have to feel my travel time is wasted.

2 comments:

  1. I just don't if I can believe anything you say now. After last month and your web of lies about blogging more, it seems as if all you post could be a lie. What if you aren't really in England? Gasp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a writer I do weave a convincing story so the whole England thing could have been a lie from the start . . . but it isn't! I love England baby! I will try to be better, but know that even though I don't blog much I always read yours!

      Delete