Monday, November 21, 2011

Freedom!

I have moved out of the crazy lady's house! I am in a wonderful bungalow in a nice big room with lots of space and which I hope to soon decorate! I still live with David and Gloria and Sqweaky so good times there. The only bad thing is there is a problem with setting up the internet which means I am at uni right now doing homework and I thought I would quickly post an update. I probably won't have internet for another week or two but I hope to come into uni and do more detailed posts now that things are settling down.

For those who want my address:
171 Station Road
Lower Stondon
Henlow
Beds SG16 6JQ
UK

Mail is always fun if anyone wants to send me letters. Or A&W rootbeer. That would be nice too. Though I am not sure how that works or if it would burst in the mail? Hmmm.

Anyway. I am celebrating Thanksgiving on Saturday with David, Gloria, and Sqweaky, and D and G's son Matt, who will be up for the weekend. We always have fun joking around so that will be nice and then we are going to set up the Christmas tree. Yay!

Sorry for the lame update but I need to get back to homework.

1 comment:

  1. So... out of the crazy lady's house, but still living with the crazy lady? Or free forever? Is Sqweaky the old lady? I'm confused. But, glad you are free!

    ReplyDelete